Welcome to our website!
The Khanqah Naqshbandia is a well-established Islamic centre in Manchester, providing a range of services to the local Muslim community, as well as an Islam information service for the wider public.
Services for the Muslim Community
- 5 times daily congregational prayers
- Friday Prayers (Jumu'ah) and Eid Prayers, with capacity for up to 800 worshippers
- Member of MCOM (Manchester Council of Mosques)
- Surgery by John Leech - Every Saturday
Dhikr is Peace
“Those who believe, and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah, verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find Peace.” Qur'an Surah Ar-R'ad: 28
"He is successful who purifies himself, and remembers the name of his Lord, and so prays." Quran 87:14
"And mention the name of your Lord and devote yourself to Him with a complete devotion"
Islam Information Service and Community Links
- Educational visits to the Centre for schools and Inter-Faith groups
- Islam Awareness open days
- Active participant in Police Community Forum meetings since 1997
- Consultation service for local politicians and other community leaders